Tuesday, August 10, 2010

Amy Butler Bags and Fabrics for Back to School!



Could a girl have a better bag for back to school than one designed by Amy Butler? The Frency Bag and the Birdie Sling are both large enough to hold a girl's necessities and still remain of the forefront of Vintage Chic style. This bag is great for a college girl on the go, a high school girl who runs from activity to activity, or even a Mom or Grandma who can't help but love these bags, too! Did you know Amy Butler makes a CD with 22 patterns on it? Well, it is true! The CD includes 22 new quilt, pillow, and bag designs. We promise this is easy to use - and your daughter or granddaughter will love every design!



Here are a few of the Amy Butler fabrics we have available in the store and online for you - the Love Collection provides a bright array of colors that are chic and fun!








Today's trivia challenge is really a question - who taught you how to sew and gave you your love of quilting? Are you passing your skill on to the next generation?

Answer either or both questions and be entered in the drawing for a charm pack!
Happy Quilting,
QBTB

Share/Bookmark

2 comments:

GeeMa said...

My grandmother, and a dear friend of her's... Miss Valley Lindsay, taught me to sew. They were both lovely ladies.

I have 5 granddaughters and I am trying to build their interest in fabric arts.

Deb G. in VA said...

I learned my love of sewing and hand work from my mom. She drew simple embroidery pictures for me when I was 4 and taught me how to use the sewing machine when I was 5. Both of my grandmothers also sewed.