Wednesday, July 15, 2009

More Figgy Pudding please!


I have been having so much fun with the new Figgy Pudding collection from Basic Grey. First I made this adorable quilt using one Figgy Pudding Layer Cake and Thimbleblossoms A Piece of Cake pattern.

Then last weekend I made a wine bottle gift bag using the pattern from Atkinson Designs book "Let's Do Lunch". The wine cover was so quick and easy and used only 2 fat quarters and...oh yeah...that bottle of wine...I guess I'll need to get another bottle of wine for the bag...hehe.

With the scraps I made up a little matching candy bag.

What should I make next? There are so many ideas...table runner, stockings, apron or maybe a Christmas tree skirt!

It's a good time to get started on your Christmas sewing projects and gifts. Don't forget to check out our O'Christmas Tree block of the month. It's only a 6 month program and you know what will be here in just 6 months....Christmas! :)
Happy Sewing!
Tracy
Share/Bookmark

1 comment:

Karen said...

Love the Figgy Pudding quilt!